Take your job ad to the next level with Premium Job Ads. Post once and reach passive and active candidates, wherever they’re likely to engage online. Monster will automatically promote your job ad on Facebook, Instagram and Monster’s Distribution Network; simplifying outreach and optimizing job performance.
Automated: Just post on Monster, your career site, or ATS – and we’ll take it from there, creating ads and distributing them online.
Targeted: Your job ad will be visible on Monster, social media platforms and in Monster’s vast network of sites. Top candidates will be targeted based on their location and relevant interests.
Efficient: Putting your job ad in front of more top talent will give you a better pool of candidates to choose from and help you fill roles faster. And don’t forget about the brand exposure you’ll receive.
Due to the automated nature of Premium Job Ads,
you won’t need to provide final approvals or messaging direction.
The text is pulled directly from your job posting, and any images or videos you provide will be selected at random. If you’d like to have more creative control, we recommend Monster’s Custom Social Job Ad solution.
Post your job description on Monster. We offer different methods of posting your job ad:
- Manually – Use your login details you created when you signed up for an account, or you received via email. Our posting tool is easy to use and in a few clicks your job ad will be posted on Monster. Review our how-to manuals here if needed.
- ATS – Send your job ad to Monster via your recruiting tool. If it is not already setup, reach out to our customer service team and they will help you connect your system with Monster.
- Your career site – If you have job wrapping in place, Monster will pick up your job ad from your site and post it for you.
Make sure to optimize your job ad for better exposure on Monster.
Check our articles to learn how to write a 5-Star Job Ad and follow our Best Practices and Job Ad Checklist. You can find more training topics and videos here.
Your job is automatically turned into a post on social media and will appear in front of targeted candidates on Facebook and Instagram, driving more traffic to your job ad on Monster. The social ad will remain live until it reaches 50 engagements (= 50 job views) or has been active for 30 days.
Let’s have a look at the elements of a social media post:
- Social Media Handle: By default, Social Job Ads are promoted on the Monster channel, but you can also authorize your own handle. Posting from your company’s social media accounts will allow you to interact with commenters and gain more likes and follows.
- Engaging Description: An enticing message is displayed, taken straight from the text in your job ad. If you’d prefer to write your own, check out our Custom Social Job Ads.
- Image/Video: Provide your own company-approved image or video, or have Monster provide a stock image. Because images will be paired with any job ad you post, they should be general and represent your company as a whole.
4. Call to Action: A clear call to action (Apply Now) will direct interested candidates right to the full job description on Monster.
5. Likes, Comments & Shares: Candidates can interact with the ad – and if they’re on-the-go on Instagram, they can save the ad for later.
Please note: You have to authorize your own handle, and/or send your own creatives to our customer service team before you post your job ad. No changes can be made after the job ad has been posted.
You have the option to use up to 3 images that will swap between each campaign. Please make sure to provide general images that could be used for any job ad. The required picture sizes are:
- Facebook: 1200 pixels x 628 pixels (600 px minimum)
- Instagram: 1080 x 1080 pixels (600 px minimum)
For best results, make sure your images include very little to no text.
Alternatively, you can use a video to promote your brand. Video content is an increasingly powerful way to communicate your brand story.
- File Type: MP4, MOV or GIF.
- Ratio: 1:1 (for desktop or mobile) or 4:5 (for mobile only)
- Video Settings: H.264 compression, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan and stereo AAC audio compression at 128kbps+
- Resolution: At least 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Video Captions: Optional, but recommended
- Ratio: between 1.91:1 and 9:16
- Minimum frame rate: 30 FPS (frames per second)
- Minimum resolution: 720 pixels
- Maximum file size: 650MB
Please Note: Facebook and Instagram can accommodate longer videos, however for best results we suggest a length of :15 to :30 seconds.
No creative? No problem!
If you prefer not to provide any social accounts, images or videos, Monster will generate social job ads with stock images and post the targeted campaign through Monster’s social media accounts. Promoting your job ads has never been easier!
Monster will automatically turn your job ad into a banner ad that is advertised throughout Monster’s external partner network, placing your jobs in front of both active and passive candidates interested in similar positions.
Your company name, job title and location will be included in the ad, as well as your logo if space allows. When a job seekers click on an external banner they are taken directly to the job on Monster and can apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Premium Job Ads bundle three elements into one product. Your job ad will be posted on Monster and automatically promoted on social sites (Facebook and Instagram) and Monster’s Distribution Network.
When it comes to social distribution, text is pulled from your job posting and paired with images you provide. When promoting on Monster’s network of external sites, your company name, job title and location will be included in the ad, as well as your logo if space allows.
No, approvals are not needed. Text is pulled directly from your job posting and matched up with the images you provide to us. This allows the distribution to be seamless and automated, saving you time.
When a job seeker clicks on an external banner or social media post, they are taken directly to your job posting on Monster where they can choose to learn more and apply.