Do you post some of your jobs over and over? Are you frequently hiring for the same position? Are you looking to make your workflow more efficient?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you will want to read on. The hiring library is a valuable resource for storing job ads and letters. Click each tab to learn how you can make use of this helpful, time-saving resource.
Here’s how you can manage your jobs in the hiring library to save time.
- Hover over the Account Settings gear, and then click on Hiring Library.
- Verify Jobs from the left column is selected.
- Select from the View drop-down the person’s job library you want to view.
- Use any of the Actions located to the far right of the name of the job, to manage your jobs.
- Edit – a job by modifying the text, as needed.
- Copy – an existing job, modify the text as needed, and save it.
- Delete – a job that is no longer needed. This action deletes it permanently.
- Click on the Name of the job you want to preview.
The hiring library is a valuable resource for storing letters are well. At Monster, Letters are saved email messages that you can access as templates when messaging candidates. Once you create your letter, you can copy or edit it for future use. Here’s how you can create, access and manage your letters:
- Select Letters from the left column.
- To create a new letter, click Create Letter. Note that in Monster, letter means email message.
- Use any of the Actions, to manage your letters.
- Edit a letter by modifying the text, as needed.
- Copy an existing letter, modify the text as needed, and save it as a new name.
- Delete a letter that is no longer needed. This action deletes letters permanently.
- Hover over the word, View to see a preview of the letter.