Monster Training Schedule
Product Training: Weekly Live Webinars
Ready to discover efficiencies and ways to achieve a better return on your investment? Then Monster’s live training webinars give you the opportunity to do just that.
Our courses were developed by experienced recruiters, Monster experts and product specialists – and they’ll teach you how to:
- Create show stopping job postings
- Develop successful search strategies
- Better manage your candidates
- Get the most out of your solutions, and much more
Monster Job Ad Best Practices Live Webinar (60 min)
Find out how to reach and engage the best candidates, wherever they are. Your job ad has one job: Get the right candidate to apply. The first step is following all of Monster’s Job Ad Best Practices.
We’ll show you how to:
- Increase your exposure
- Stand out from your competition
- Position yourself as an employer of choice
- Write a job description that is not only informative, but captivating
- Attract the right talent and encourage them to apply
Monster Studios (30 min)
Monster Studios is a mobile app that gives recruiters the power to record, edit, and post videos to your Monster Job Ads right from your phone. Video Job Ads allow candidates to learn about your company, role, and workplace in a more intimate and authentic way.
In this training you will learn:
- The impact video job ads can have on your target candidates
- How to record, edit and post videos to your Monster Job Ads
- Recording best practices and more
Sign up with the link below, and make sure to complete this Scavenger Hunt prior to your training.
Monster’s Power Resume Search Live Webinar (60 min)
Learn how to match qualified candidates to your open jobs with this powerful tool. We’ll show you how you can search for “real life” qualities such as skills, experience, education, tenure in positions, willingness to travel and more, all with unprecedented accuracy.
Plus, you’ll see how Monster’s proprietary semantic search technology can:
- Eliminate the need for long Boolean search strings
- Understand the meaning of words – and search for related terms to yield better results
- Recognize a candidate’s breadth and depth of experience
- Automatically include all related job titles for a position within the search
- Assess a candidate’s recent versus outdated skills
- Compare multiple resumes on the same screen, side by side
SearchMonster Live Webinar (60 min)
SearchMonster uses precision search technology to find the exact talent you need. Plus, you can manage and contact candidates via email or text message—all from the same interface. No more toggling from one platform to another.
This course will show you how to:
- Source the skills you need most and find top talent fast
- Message candidates directly with auto messages, emails and texts
- Access candidates’ public social profiles
- Manage candidates and track your campaigns