Branded Job Template
Branded Job Template
A Branded Job Template gives you the possibility to add a company logo, a job page banner, videos and an image gallery – all to be displayed alongside your job descriptions. The template will also feature company benefits and the links to your social media pages. Click on the pictures to see an example.
Before creating your Branded Job Template, review these hints and tips to maximize the impact of your branding.
- Company Description – Include a summary of your company’s mission, values and culture. You can include employee stories that cover career paths, job satisfaction and common goals. Be sure to paint a picture about what you do, how you do it, and who you are as an organization. It is also recommended to add information about your recruitment process and what the candidate can expect to happen next after they apply.
- Company Branding – Make sure to upload a company logo. By uploading your logo in all placements, including your job ads, your brand is consistent and easily recognizable.
- Paint a picture – Show candidates what it’s like to work at your company, with photos, employee testimonials and videos of your work environment.
- Benefits – Candidates want to know what’s in it for them right from the start, so make sure to include a list of company perks and benefits, if available. This is information candidates look out for and can really get candidates excited about the possibility of working for your company.
- Social Media – Increase the candidate engagement and connections and add links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
How to create or edit your Branded Job Template
You can easily manage your company branding from your Monster account. Follow the steps below.
Hover over the settings icon in the top right corner and choose the option My Company Profile.
In the Action column, click on the blue icon next to the profile you want to edit.
Provide your company information (location, size, industry, year founded and website).
Write your company overview (mission, values, culture, employee testimonials, recruitment process, etc.)
Select perks and benefits and upload your company logo and banner.
Then click Next.
Upload your company photos and videos here. You can showcase up to 3 photos and 3 videos.
Also, on this page you can include social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
Here you have an overview of the information you provided in the previous steps.
You can use the purple buttons at the bottom of the page to go back to the previous steps and make edits, preview how the profile will look online and submit your changes.
Here you will receive a confirmation screen. Your Branded Job Template has been created and is now ready to be used as a layout for your job ads.
You can make changes to your branding any time.
When you are posting your job ad, make sure you select your newly created Branded Template.
You will find it in the Posting Shortcuts, which are available in the first page of the posting flow.