Use Monster Training and our tools to help you get the best return on your Monster investment.
- Choose your training option.
- Maximize your Monster ROI.
- Learn at your own pace
Monster training specialists help you harness the full potential of Monster. Choose the training option that suits your company's style – e-learning, webinars, on-site training… and more!
Here's what we have to offer:
Monster's Online Resource Center (Free)
- Shows you how to use Monster's resume database.
- Helps you create eye-catching job ads.
- Provides online guides and tutorials that allow you to learn at your own pace.
- Offers web-based presentations and access to a live Monster training specialist.
Specialized Training Options (fee-based)
- Provides consultations with a Monster recruiting expert.
- Allows you to tailor training sessions to your business needs.
- Creates a needs analysis and follow-up with ROI information.
Custom Webcasts and Materials (fee-based)
- Provides training customized for your company via recruiter-facilitated webcasts.
- Offers other customized online learning options.
On-Site Training Sessions (fee-based)
- Provides on-site custom presentations and learning tools hosted by recruiting experts.
- Ensures relevant training and easy implementation of initiatives.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
How it works
Online Tutorials and Quick Guides
Monster offers dozens of helpful tutorials and quick guides for you to get the most out of your Monster experience. These materials will help you find the best candidates more efficiently.
Monster has a full schedule of training sessions that will help you find the best candidates more efficiently. These presentations are led by a live instructor who can guide and assist you in using your enhanced Monster features.
For More Information or to purchase Online Recruitment Training
"I was able to attend a webinar, "Innovative Ways to Attract Talent" and found it to be very informative and professional. This webinar and the training I participated in were very resourceful."
– Helen Martinez-Mitcham, Recruiter, Severn Trent