This customer service associate sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate Job Purpose: Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
Customer Service Associate Job Duties:
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: