Call Center Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by taking telephone, fax, and e-mail orders; providing information.
Call Center Specialist Job Duties:
- Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
- Enters orders by transmitting information.
- Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Phone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Skills, Product Knowledge, Job Knowledge, Objectivity, Dependability, Multi-tasking