[Intro paragraph] The best job descriptions provide 2-3 sentences that will introduce the prospective interns to your company culture and working environment. This is where you can sell your opening to job seekers and set yourself apart from competing job listings.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
[Work Hours & Benefits] It’s always a good idea to highlight the working hours and benefits specific to your business. Potential interns want to learn things like team size, mentor-to-intern ratios, and weekly hour requirements. You can also highlight any of the benefits that set you apart, like contact with upper management or school credits.
Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program
- Prior industry experience is preferred
[Call to Action] The highest performing job descriptions entice potential interns to apply and teach them how, with a compelling call to action. For instance, you can let applicants know whether you’d like them to submit an application via the job listing or if you’d rather them email an application, resume, and supporting documents to a specific person at your company.
Got the Perfect Job Description Ready to Go Live?
Sure, potential interns are hunting for the best opportunity, but you can also hunt down the best interns with Monster job ads. Check out our variety of monthly plans, sure to suit any size company or job search. Plus, you can cancel at any time. Join today and you’ll have access to SearchMonster, our robust search and engagement platform, at no extra charge. Get started here!