Customer Service Associate
[Intro paragraph] You’ll get the most responses to your job posting by using the first 2-3 sentences to introduce your business to prospective customer service associates. This is your opportunity to set your company apart from competing job listings and sell yourself to job seekers by highlighting your unique company culture and working environment, and what you bring to the table for new employees.
Customer Service Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is where you should highlight any working hours and benefits specific to your company. This is another chance to sell potential applicants on things like overtime or seasonal availability. You should also list any office perks or benefits unique to your business, like paid vacation time or family leave, commuting credits, and childcare reimbursements.
Customer Service Associate Qualifications / Skills:
- Product knowledge
- Informing others
- Data entry skills
- Analyzing information
- Verbal communication
- Reporting skills
- Managing processes
- Customer focus
- General consulting skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
[Call to Action] Job hunters now know who you are and what’s expected of them! So, here is where you need a compelling call to action so interested candidates know exactly how to apply. Let them know where to apply or who to contact at your company to submit an application, resume, and supporting documents.
Is Your Customer Service Associate Job Description Ready to Go?
Customer service associates are often the first people customers contact within your business, so make sure you find the perfect match with Monster job ads. As a member, you’ll receive hiring tips and advice, special offers, industry trends, and much more. And you’ll be able to create video job ads with Monster Studios for free.