Customer Service Manager
[Intro Paragraph] We suggest starting your customer service manager job description with a marketing summary of your company. The summary should include strong reasons why your company stands out compared to its rivals and should get job seekers excited to apply. Anything that makes your organization special or unique needs to be emphasized here.
Customer Service Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Answers customers’ questions.
- Manages staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicates job expectations to other employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Schedules expenditures.
- Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Detects and diagnoses network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] We recommend putting discussing working hours and benefits in this section of your job description. Because it’s a very relevant topic for the job seeker, they are likely to continue reading the job posting when the information is placed here. Be sure to provide specific details concerning working conditions or requirements, including weekend work or overtime.
Customer Service Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service skills
- Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Tracking budget expenses
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
- Help desk experience
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Some employers may prefer the completion of an undergraduate degree or certificate
[Call To Action] Putting a call to action at the end of your customer service manager job description will probably get you more responses to your job posting. This provides the job seeker specific instructions about how to apply. For example, tell them to apply clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the job listing, by emailing a resume to a specific individual, or by filling out an application on the company’s website.
Make Your Customer Service Manager Job Description Work for You
If you’re trying to find good candidates, your customer service manager job description can help bring them to you. But then you’ll have to take time to sift through resumes and make decisions. This is time-consuming, so get help from Monster. We’ve got recruiting and hiring needs with a variety of plans that you can choose from.