Financial Planning Analyst Job Description
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities:Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions.
Financial Planning Analyst Job Duties:
- Defines financial situtation by completing quantitative analyses.
- Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
- Recommends debt structures by analyzing refinancing options.
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Financial Analyst Skills and Qualifications:Risk-Taking, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Planning and Strategy, Statistical Analysis, Reporting Research Results, Database Design, Strategic Planning, Forecasting, Analyzing Information , Conceptual Skills, Financial Skills
Find out more about how to hire: