This financial planning analyst sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions.
Financial Planning Analyst Job Duties:
- Defines financial situtation by completing quantitative analyses.
- Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
- Recommends debt structures by analyzing refinancing options.
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Financial Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
Risk-Taking, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Planning and Strategy, Statistical Analysis, Reporting Research Results, Database Design, Strategic Planning, Forecasting, Analyzing Information , Conceptual Skills, Financial Skills
Find out more about how to hire: