This assistant office manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Assistant Office Manager
Assistant Office Manager Job Purpose: Supports operations by maintaining budgets, facilities, records, equipment, and building services; completes special projects.
Assistant Office Manager Job Duties:
- Prepares and monitors budget by gathering and organizing financial information; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains facilities by planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves; arranging for and supervising building maintenance.
- Maintains records by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Maintains equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties.
- Maintains building services by identifying, selecting, and monitoring vendors.
- Accomplishes project results by communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction; updating media plans.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Learn more about how to hire: