This assistant office manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Assistant Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
Supports operations by maintaining budgets, facilities, records, equipment, and building services; completes special projects.
Assistant Office Manager Job Duties:
- Prepares and monitors budget by gathering and organizing financial information; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains facilities by planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves; arranging for and supervising building maintenance.
- Maintains records by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Maintains equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties.
- Maintains building services by identifying, selecting, and monitoring vendors.
- Accomplishes project results by communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction; updating media plans.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Assistant Office Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Assistant Office Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: