[Intro Paragraph] Begin your listing with an introductory paragraph that tells prospective applicants a little bit about your firm and your unique working environment. Just two or three sentences can cater your recruiting pitch to the ideal candidate, and this your chance to set your company apart from the competition.
Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in data, phone, and video sales.
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is a great place to include details about your firm’s working hours and benefits. Tell prospective account executives about telecommuting options, flexible hours or work-week structures, and any travel requirements. You can also highlight any benefits your firm brings to the table, like tuition or continuing education credits, paid parental leave, or childcare reimbursement.
Account Executive Qualifications/Skills:
- Working knowledge of particular sales industry
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training, education, and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Industry experience preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience exceeding quotas
- Stable employment history
[Call to Action] Now you need to turn interested parties into actual applicants. The best-performing job descriptions will explain exactly how to apply with a well-crafted call to action. Give prospective account executives specific details on resume or application submissions, or tell them to click on the apply button at the top of the job listing.
Happy with Your Job Description?
Now that you’ve built the perfect listing, you can take your search for the best account executive to the next level. Monster job ads provide a wide range of monthly plans to choose from, allowing your company to scale up, phase down, and cancel at any time. Find the plan that best fits your company. You’ll even have access to SearchMonster, our massive resume database, at no extra charge. Get started now!