Call Center Representative
[Intro Paragraph] The initial paragraph should be a short marketing summary of your company and the job you are seeking to fill. You want to describe why your company is a great place to work and what your ideal candidate would do. This is a chance to create excitement for your potential employee that sets you apart from competing roles.
Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, and explains new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Research has shown that putting work hours and benefits here in the middle of your posting encourages candidates to keep reading your advertisement. In addition to standard information, tell your potential applicants about things like flexible schedules and work from home opportunities. Also, describe benefits that set you apart, such as office perks, equipment provided, and commuter benefits.
Call Center Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Friendly and pleasant manner
- Data entry skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- One to two years of call center representative experience
[Call to Action] You will get more responses to your job posting if you provide a call to action opportunity. This is where you tell them how to respond to be considered for your position. Tell them that they can apply by clicking the apply button at the top of the job description or by sending you a resume to an email address.
Ready to Post Your Job Description?
Your new call center representative is out there. Let Monster help you find them. We offer flexible monthly plans that will suit your requirements. These plans will let you upgrade or downsize as your needs change. You can even completely swap job postings if you need to, at no additional cost. Let Monster help you get started today!