Warehouse Worker Job Description
This warehouse worker sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Warehouse Worker Job Responsibilities:
Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
Warehouse Worker Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Improve your Hiring and Retention in 2017
Warehouse Worker Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Warehouse Worker Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: