Program Manager Job Description
This program manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Program Manager Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
Program Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Program Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Staffing, Planning, People Management, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information , Vision, Performance Management
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Program Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.