Human Resources Assistant Job Description Sample
This human resources assistant sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Human Resources Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Human Resources Assistant Job Duties:
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
Hiring your next Human Resources Assistant
As a savvy business person, you know what quality looks like. So do we. Need help getting the attention of high-quality applicants? Sign up for exclusive Monster Hiring advice and we’ll send you helpful hiring tips delivered right to your inbox. We’ll even throw in a special job posting offer to get you moving in the right direction. You’re not alone, and we’re here to help.