Dermatologist Job Description Sample
This dermatologist job description sample can give your posting a boost that will attract candidates with the highest qualifications. To get the most attention from prospective physicians, simply maintain the organization and structure of this outline. Update it with the specifics of the exact duties and responsibilities of your open position, and you’ll turn candidates into applicants. You can also take a look at our dermatologist job listings for more ideas to add to your posting.
[Intro paragraph] Companies looking for the highest quality physicians should begin by introducing themselves with two or three sentences that tell the job seeker a few things that make their medical facility unique and the value they bring to new employees. This is your opportunity to really make your hospital, clinic, or school shine and set yourself apart from competing job postings.
Dermatologist Job Responsibilities:
- Supports inpatient and outpatient services at general dermatology practice.
- Manage and oversee the physician/patient relationship.
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner.
- Provides outpatient consultation and hospital consultation services.
- Conducts surgical and cosmetic procedures as requested.
- Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment procedures and writing summaries.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is the ideal spot to go into detail about any working hours and benefits unique to your facility. Tell prospective dermatologists about flexible hours or work-week structures and any travel requirements as well. You can also talk about unique office perks and benefits like tuition or conference sponsorship, student loan repayment, or paid leave options.
Dermatologist Qualifications / Skills:
- Patient services
- Bedside manner
- Analyzing information
- Documentation skills
- Verbal communication
- Building relationships
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- MD or DO and an active state medical license
- Board certified or board eligible
- Valid BLS certification
- 2 years’ experience working full-time as a dermatologist and MD
[Call to Action] The idea behind any job posting is to turn potential applicants into actual applicants. You can do that by letting prospective dermatologists know exactly how to apply with a well-crafted call to action. Provide details on application, resume, and supporting documents submission. Or, you can simply tell them to click the “apply” button at the top of the posting.
Got Your Dermatologist Job Description Looking Good? Now Put It to Work.
This is where you take your dermatologist search to the next level. With Monster job ads and our wide range of monthly plans to choose from, you can find the right campaign for your medical practice and cancel any time. Get started today and we’ll give you access to our robust candidate engagement platform, SearchMonster, at no extra charge. Find the perfect plan today!