Creative Director Job Description
This creative director sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Creative Director Job Responsibilities:
Produces promotional materials by developing basic presentation approaches; directing layout, design, and copy writing; determining and monitoring production schedules; providing work direction to staff.
Creative Director Job Duties:
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Revises marketing plan by analyzing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
- Monitors marketing mix and results by coordinating tracking actions with sales and marketing representatives.
- Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
- Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Creative Director Skills and Qualifications:
Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Positioning, Organization, Coaching, Promoting Process Improvement, Proactive, Marketing Research, Client Relationships, Developing Creative Standards, Productivity
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Creative Director Jobs and apply on Monster now.