Web Site Designer Job Description
Web Site Designer Job Responsibilities:Develops Web sites by planning and executing design; maintaining and upgrading service.
Web Site Designer Job Duties:
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Web Site Designer Skills and Qualifications:Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Web Site Designer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: