This customer service clerk sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Customer Service Clerk
Customer Service Clerk Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue.
Customer Service Clerk Job Duties:
- Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
- Initiates service by recording requests; forwarding to dispatching.
- Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
- Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
- Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Multi-tasking, Customer Service, General Math Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Thoroughness, Quality Focus
Learn more about how to hire: