This compliance auditor sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Compliance Auditor Job Responsibilities:
Protects assets by completing audits; ensuring compliance with regulations and internal controls; recommending improvements in internal control structure; guiding the work of auditors.
Compliance Auditor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes compliance work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, guiding auditors.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Prepares for audit by researching materials; formulating a plan of action.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Comunicates audit progress and findings by preparing reports; providing information in meetings.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing management information.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances compliance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Compliance Auditor Skills and Qualifications:
Audit, Quality Management, Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information , Statistical Analysis, Ad Hoc Reporting, Objectivity, General Consulting Skills, Operations Research, Accounting, SFAS Rules
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Compliance Auditor Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to write a job description: