This call center agent sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
Establishes insurance policies by obtaining client information; determining eligibility; maintaining database.
Call Center Agent Job Duties:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Call Center Agent Skills and Qualifications:
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Call Center Agent Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: