Account Specialist Job Description
This account specialist sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Account Specialist Job Responsibilities:Serves customers by completing enrollments and conversion mailings; responding to requests; resolving complaints; maintaining quality service.
Account Specialist Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Completes enrollments by analyzing and auditing documents, tapes, and transmissions; researching and resolving processing problems.
- Completes conversion mailings by coordinating requirements; developing plans.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests.
- Resolves complaints by investigating issues and composing responses; referring non-standard complains and potential lawsuits to legal or government affairs departments.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Account Specialist Skills and Qualifications:Reporting Skills, Thoroughness, Organization, Attention to Detail, Research Skills, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Quality Focus, Proactive, Dependability, General Math Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Account Specialist Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to interview: