This account specialist sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Account Specialist
Account Specialist Job Purpose: Serves customers by completing enrollments and conversion mailings; responding to requests; resolving complaints; maintaining quality service.
Account Specialist Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Completes enrollments by analyzing and auditing documents, tapes, and transmissions; researching and resolving processing problems.
- Completes conversion mailings by coordinating requirements; developing plans.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests.
- Resolves complaints by investigating issues and composing responses; referring non-standard complains and potential lawsuits to legal or government affairs departments.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Thoroughness, Organization, Attention to Detail, Research Skills, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Quality Focus, Proactive, Dependability, General Math Skills
Read more about how to interview: