[Intro Paragraph] Whether you’re writing a private housekeeper job description, hospital housekeeping job description, or an ad for some other related role, start with a short two- to three-sentence marketing summary of your company. You should give your prospective employee background information that will let them imagine what it would be like to work for you. Create a positive imagine and describe your ideal new employee.
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans and sanitizes hotel and guest rooms
- Vacuums and sweeps floors, carpets, and rugs
- Makes beds and changes linens
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms, showers, toilets, sinks, and countertops
- Replenishes toiletries and towels
- Empties trash receptacles
[Work Hours & Benefits] It helps to attract housekeeping job seekers if you place information about work hours and benefits at this location in your job posting. Make sure you include information about expected shift schedules, weekend work, and weightlifting requirements. Also include information about additional perks and benefits you may offer, such as commuter benefits, employee discounts, and uniform provision and cleaning.
- Understands oral and written instructions
- Prioritizes work
- Learns and practices cleaning techniques and procedures
- Friendly guest interactions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- One to two years of housekeeping experience
[Call To Action] You will have a better response to your employment advertisement if you provide a call to action in this specific location. Tell your prospective employee to apply by clicking the apply button at the top of the page, by emailing a resume, or by some other method.
Post Your Housekeeping Job Description Today
The right housekeeping candidates are out there, but you have to put your best foot forward and entice them to apply first. Once you’ve crafted an ad that accurately describes your hotel or facility and the expectations of the job, you’ll want to get it in front of qualified candidates. Monster can help with a free job posting on its world-class job board.