[Intro Paragraph] Make this first paragraph a short marketing summary introduction to your company. Your introductory paragraph should be a short, two- to three-sentence marketing summary of your company. This is your chance to create excitement in a prospective candidate’s mind about the possibility of working for you. Tell them what you have to offer new hires that makes your position stand out from other competing roles.
Quality Assurance Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems, validating processes, providing documentation, and managing staff.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees and planning and reviewing compensation.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; and monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes, measuring production, documenting evidence, determining operational and performance qualification, and writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits, and investigating customer complaints.
- Collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Research has shown that putting work hours and benefits here in the middle of your job description encourages your potential new hire to keep reading your ad. Be sure to add information about special working hours or benefits, such as flexible schedules, weekend work, travel requirements, and work-from-home opportunities. You will also want to mention additional benefits such as free food, office perks, and commuter benefits.
Quality Assurance Qualifications / Skills:
- Process improvement
- Analyzing information
- Strategic planning
- Verbal communication
- Informing others
- Quality engineering
- Emphasizing excellence
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with complexity
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA or BS in appropriate discipline
- Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management, and Analytics software
[Call to Action] Here, at the end of your QA job description, you need to give potential new hires a way to respond to your ad. This is called a call to action. Tell candidates what they need to do to apply to your position. This can be by having them click the apply button, sending a resume to an email address, or applying on your company’s website.
Find a Professional Who Will Help You Maintain Your High Standards
The best ideas in the world will never be successful without a successful, and consistent, rollout. After you’ve put the finishing touches on your quality assurance job description, find a large number of qualified candidates quickly by posting it to Monster, for free.