[Intro paragraph] The best job postings use the first paragraph to write a quick introduction to their company. Consider this as a marketing piece, describing your company to prospective employees and letting them know all the benefits of working for you. Set your company apart from the competition by telling job seekers what you bring to the table for new hires.
Production Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the production of long and short form content for multiple internal groups and advertisers.
- Contributes to long- and short-form integration proposals and topline concepts.
- Manages timelines for integrated content and tracks advertiser supplied product & assets for integrations.
- Ensures internal department workflow and tracking documents up to date.
- Logs and archives all long and short form content the company produces.
- Edits video clips of integrated content the company produces as necessary and uploads on the company’s web site.
- Works closely with the network or studio scheduling teams to track delivery, air dates, and times of upcoming integrated content.
- Gathers and edits content for on-air short form content and internal presentations.
- Support the team on all integrations and proposals.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Research shows that your production assistant job description will perform better if you include a paragraph about working hours and benefits right here. Before discussing the necessary production assistant skills, include information about seasonal or travel requirements and any office perks unique to your firm, like company discounts and profit-sharing opportunities.
Production Assistant Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong television or film production background
- Editing abilities
- Project Management
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proactive, with a high level of organization
- Promoting process improvement
- Ability to communicate with production companies in a professional, television term related manner
- Developing creative standards
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Film, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- 1-3 years of television or film production experience
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or similar non-linear editing software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
[Call to Action] A truly effective job advertisement gives potential candidates a direction on how to apply to your job. A strong call to action tells your prospective production assistants where to send their resume or whether click the “apply” button at the top of the ad. Advise candidates of any additional application requirements, like a cover letter or portfolio items.
Put Your Production Assistant Job Description on the Big Screen
Writing a great job description is just the first stage of your candidate search. Now it’s time to target your advertisement to an intended audience, so you have an A-list candidate pool. Start today by posting your ad for free on Monster.