[Intro Paragraph] Beginning your job listing with a few sentences that introduce the job seeker to your establishment and unique working environment, whether it’s an upscale restaurant or casual diner. The idea is to communicate what your business brings to the table and the opportunities you can provide new dishwashers, such as opportunities to take on prep cook or other kitchen duties.
Dishwasher Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by EcoLab.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is a great spot in the dishwasher job description to talk about your eatery’s working hours and benefits. You can advise applicants about weekly or monthly menus and events, or travel requirements to any other locations. You can also sell future dishwashers on the benefits that set you apart, like free meals and other discounts.
Dishwasher Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen experience preferred
- Current food handler’s card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
[Call to Action] This is where the best dishwasher job listings convert an interested party into a job applicant—with a well-crafted call to action. Advise job seekers exactly how to apply by requesting that they submit an application in person, email their resume to someone at your eatery, or simply click the “apply” button at the top of the job listing.
Find a Great Dishwasher Who Can Keep the Orders Flowing
Now that you’ve crafted the perfect dishwasher job description, it’s time to put it to the test. Let Monster help you find more candidates quickly with a free job listing.