Information Architect Manager Job Responsibilities:
Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive information system architecture; managing staff.
Information Architect Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes information architecture human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Builds commitment to information strategy by considering and evaluating different points of view; creating a cohesive argument.
- Defines enterprise information architecture by analyzing information requirements; determining systems architecture, components, and technologies; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Improves information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Information Architect Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Strategic Planning, Persuasion, Developing Budgets, Organizational Astuteness, Business Knowledge, Software Architecture, Network Design and Implementation, Planning, Database Design, Dealing with Complexity, Problem Solving