Social Media Intern
[Intro paragraph] The best social media intern job description begins with 2-3 sentences that will introduce the prospective interns to your company culture and working environment, and get them excited about the role. This is where you can sell your opening to job seekers and set yourself apart from competing job listings.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
[Work Hours & Benefits] It’s always a good idea to highlight the working hours and benefits specific to your business. Potential interns want to learn things like team size, mentor-to-intern ratios, and weekly hour requirements. You can also highlight any of the benefits that set you apart, like contact with upper management or school credits.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred
[Call to Action] The highest performing social media intern job descriptions entice potential interns to apply and teach them how, with a compelling call to action. For instance, you can let applicants know whether you’d like them to submit an application via the job listing or if you’d rather them email an application, resume, and supporting documents to a specific person at your company.
Find a Talented Social Media Intern Today
Sure, students and recent graduates are hunting for the best opportunity, but you can also hunt down the best interns with Monster job ads. Once you’ve crafted the perfect social media intern job description, you’ll want to get it front of a large pool of prospective interns. Get started today and post your ad for free at Monster.