[Intro Paragraph] Here is your opportunity to provide 2-3 sentences that will introduce prospective recruiters to your company, culture, and working environment. In the opening to your recruiter job description, sell your yourself to job seekers and set yourself apart from competing job listings by describing what makes your company or recruiting firm unique and desirable.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, and providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Highlight working hours and benefits specific to your company in this section of your recruiter job description. Potential recruiter applicants want to learn things like team size, remote work, and travel opportunities. You can also describe the benefits that set you apart, like childcare reimbursements, commuter benefits, and tuition credits.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
[Call to Action] Here is where you get potential recruiter applicants to apply and teach them how, by including a call to action. For instance, let prospective employees know whether you’d like them to submit an application via “clicking on the apply button at the top of the job listing” or if you’d rather them email a resume to a specific HR person at your company.
Find a Recruiter Who Can Help Your Company Staff Up
Whether you need a lot of employees in a short amount of time or need help filling key executive positions, the right recruiter can make all the difference. Once you’ve put the finishing touches on your recruiter job description, you’ll need to get it out into the world. Monster can help and is offering a free job post.