Digital Marketing Manager
[Intro Paragraph] Start out with an introductory paragraph that tells the prospective applicant a little bit about your company and the working environment. Two or three sentences catering your recruiting pitch to the ideal candidate is your chance to set your company apart from the rest.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Here would be a great place to include details about your firm’s work hours and benefits. Tell prospective marketing managers about flexible hours or work-week structures, and any travel requirements. You can also highlight any benefits unique to your company, like tuition or continuing education credits, paid parental leave, or childcare reimbursement.
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
[Call to Action] Here is your chance to turn potential applicants into actual applicants by letting them know exactly how to apply with a well-crafted call to action. Provide details on resume or application submissions, along with any other requirements.
Ready to Post the Perfect Digital Marketing Manager Job Description?
Now that you’ve built the perfect job listing, you can take your search for the perfect marketing manager to the next level. Monster job ads provide a wide range of monthly plans to choose from, allowing you to scale up, phase down, or cancel at any time. Find the right plan for your company and you’ll even have access to SearchMonster, our massive resume database, at no extra charge.