[Intro paragraph] Companies seeking the highest quality employees often include a two- or three-sentence paragraph at the beginning of the job description, telling the job seeker a few of things that make your company unique and the value you bring to new employees. This is your opportunity to really make your business shine and set yourself apart from any other creative director job postings.
Creative Director Job Responsibilities:
- Produces promotional materials by developing basic presentation approaches and directing layout, design, and copy writing.
- Determines and monitors production schedules and provides work direction to staff.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client and coordinating creative activities.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements and considering internal scheduling factors.
- Creates production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to the client.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and recommending changes to art, copywriting, and production departments.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives and planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results and forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Monitors, revises, and improves marketing plan and quality results by studying creative processes, analyzing campaign results, and implementing necessary changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Here would be a great place to include details about your company’s working hours and benefits. Tell prospective creative directors about flexible hours or work-week structures, and any travel requirements. You can also describe benefits unique to your company, like tuition or continuing education credits, paid parental leave, or childcare reimbursement.
Creative Director Qualifications/Skills:
- Project Management
- Coaching and ability to foster teamwork
- Proactive, with a high level of organization
- Promoting process improvement
- Conducting marketing research
- Creating and fostering client relationships
- Developing creative standards
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 5 years of experience as an art director or creative director
- 3 years within an agency environment
- Background in Keynote, Google Suite, Powerpoint, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and Animate)
[Call to Action] Here is where you turn potential applicants into actual applicants, by letting them know exactly how to apply with a well-crafted call to action. The best job listings provide details on resume and application submission and include any other requirements.
Ready to Post Your Job Description?
Now that you’ve built the perfect job listing, take your search for the best creative director to the next level. Monster job ads give you a wide range of monthly plans to choose from and you can cancel any time. Find the plan that fits your company and you’ll even have access to SearchMonster, our massive resume database, at no extra charge. Get started now!