Real Estate Agent Sample Job Description
This real estate agent sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job Job Duties and job requirements.
Real Estate Agent Job Responsibilities:
A real estate agent sells property by matching buyers and sellers.
Real Estate Agent Job Duties:
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation
Real Estate Agent Skills and Qualifications:
Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Real Estate Agent Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: