Social media intern job description sample
This social media intern job description template is a great start to creating a job posting that will attract the most dedicated candidates. Feel free to revise this outline to meet your specific duties and requirements, including any unique details of your opportunity. You can also get more ideas about crafting the perfect job description by browsing the rest of our social media job listings.
Social Media Intern
[Intro paragraph] The best intern job descriptions begin with 2-3 sentences that will introduce the prospective interns to your company culture and working environment. This is where you can sell your opening to job seekers and set yourself apart from competing job listings.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
[Work Hours & Benefits] It’s always a good idea to highlight the working hours and benefits specific to your business. Potential interns want to learn things like team size, mentor-to-intern ratios, and weekly hour requirements. You can also highlight any of the benefits that set you apart, like contact with upper management or school credits.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred
[Call to Action] The highest performing job descriptions entice potential interns to apply and teach them how, with a compelling call to action. For instance, you can let applicants know whether you’d like them to submit an application via the job listing or if you’d rather them email an application, resume, and supporting documents to a specific person at your company.
Ready to post the perfect social media intern job description?
Sure, students and recent graduates are hunting for the best opportunity, but you can also hunt down the best interns with Monster job ads. Check out our variety of monthly plans, sure to suit any size company or job search. Plus, you can cancel at any time. Join today and you’ll have access to SearchMonster, our robust search and engagement platform, at no extra charge. Get started here!