Recruiting Coordinator Job Description Sample
This recruiting coordinator job description sample can help you create an ad that will attract the best qualified candidates. Feel free to revise this outline to meet the specific duties and requirements of your open position. You can also get more ideas about how to write your posting by browsing our corporate recruiter job listings.
[Intro paragraph] Here is your opportunity to provide 2-3 sentences that will introduce prospective recruiting coordinators to your company, culture, and working environment. This is where you can sell your yourself to job seekers and set yourself apart from competing job listings.
Recruiting Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts employment related research and assists recruitment team with electronic and other methods of sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Assists recruitment team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates to recruiter and/or hiring supervisor.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Attends and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, employment, HRSC, compensation, benefits, pay administration, and other related organizational policies, practices, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Serves as point of contact for provision of consultative service to hiring authorities.
- Serves as resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, HR staff, and others. Refers to recruiters and other staff as appropriate.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- Develops and maintains general familiarity with immigration and re-certification process and responds to inquiries related to immigration and re-certification.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Here is a good place to highlight the working hours and benefits specific to your company. Potential coordinator applicants want to learn things like team size, remote work, and travel opportunities. You can also describe the benefits that set you apart, like childcare reimbursements, commuter benefits, and paid time off.
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications/Skills:
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Associate’s degree in business, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Minimum one (1) year of candidate sourcing or related experience
[Call to Action] The highest performing recruiting coordinator job ads get potential candidates to apply and teach them how, by including a call to action right here. For instance, let prospective employees know whether you’d like them to submit an application via the “apply” button at the top of the job listing or if you’d rather them email a resume to a specific HR person at your company.
Ready to Post Your Recruiting Coordinator Job Description?
You’re halfway home. Monster job ads can complete the process of finding the best coordinators for your business. We provide a range of monthly plans perfect for any size company or job search, and you can cancel at any time. Plus, you’ll have access to SearchMonster at no extra charge, allowing you to find the best job candidates on our robust engagement platform. Get started here!