Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Description
This pharmaceutical manufacturing technician sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Responsibilities:
Produces pharmaceutical components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; following aseptic procedures; documenting actions.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Duties:
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place (CIP), servicing-in-place (SIP), and cleaning out-of-place (COP); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Equipment Calibration, GCP, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Production Planning, Tooling, Pharmacology, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information
Read more about how to interview: