This executive assistant to the President sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Executive Assistant to the President
Executive Assistant to the President Job Purpose: Conserves President's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
Executive Assistant to the President Job Duties:
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: