This executive assistant to the President sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Executive Assistant to the President Job Responsibilities:
Conserves President's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
Executive Assistant to the President Job Duties:
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Executive Assistant to the President Skills and Qualifications:
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Executive Assistant To The President Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: