This compliance coordinator sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Compliance Coordinator
Compliance Coordinator Job Purpose: Provides audit information to management by researching and analyzing data; preparing reports.
Compliance Coordinator Job Duties:
- Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
- Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
- Helps others by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances compliance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Legal Compliance, Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information , Coordination, Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Working with Others, Audit, General Math Skills, Statistical Analysis
Find out more about writing a job description: