Compliance Analyst Job Description
Compliance Analyst Job Responsibilities:Maintains legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements; obtaining approvals.
Compliance Analyst Job Duties:
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Compiles information by coordinating rate deviation filings; maintaining updated rate matrices; providing overviews of product disclosures.
- Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information; writing and communicating guidelines.
- Obtains approvals by revising forms and rates.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contacts; resolving concerns.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compliance Analyst Skills and Qualifications:Legal Compliance, Thoroughness, Client Relationships, Informing Others, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Building Relationships, Coordination, Audit, General Math Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Compliance Analyst Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about social media recruiting: