This compliance analyst sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Compliance Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Maintains legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements; obtaining approvals.
Compliance Analyst Job Duties:
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Compiles information by coordinating rate deviation filings; maintaining updated rate matrices; providing overviews of product disclosures.
- Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information; writing and communicating guidelines.
- Obtains approvals by revising forms and rates.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contacts; resolving concerns.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compliance Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
Legal Compliance, Thoroughness, Client Relationships, Informing Others, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Building Relationships, Coordination, Audit, General Math Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Compliance Analyst Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about social media recruiting: