Billing Coordinator - Hospital Job Description
Billing Coordinator Hospital Job Responsibilities:Obtains revenue by determining charges; forwarding invoices.
Billing Coordinator Hospital Job Duties:
- Determines patient invoice by capturing services noted in patient chart; clarifying services with physicians.
- Identifies responsible party by examining patient record.
- Issues invoice by entering service data; calculating charges; mailing invoices.
- Resolves billing issues by discussing contract with third-party payer; explaining insurance contract with patient; negotiating settlement.
- Maintains patient and invoice files by entering and adjusting data.
- Provides billing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing third-party billings, accounts pending, and late charges data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes medical office mission by completing related results as needed.
Billing Coordinator Hospital Skills and Qualifications:Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Internal Communications, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, Accounting, Informing Others, Data Processing
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Billing Coordinator Hospital Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about the recruiting process: