Real Estate Agent
[Intro Paragraph] To get started, discuss the favorable features of the position. Give the job seekers insight about the organization’s benefits, wages, and the work environment, including any outstanding positives about working for your company.
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations and other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are met before closing dates.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop a network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Appraise properties to determine loan values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
[Work Hours & Benefits] It has been shown that this is the most effective place to describe your work hours and benefits, such as paid time off and flexible schedules. You’ll also want to include any perks or benefits that really make your workplace stand apart, such as training opportunities or access to support software.
Real Estate Agent Skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of purchase process
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- Any state required real estate license
[Call to Action] Next, you should use a call to action (or CTA) to motivate candidates to apply for the position. By placing an instruction (for instance, “apply on the company website”) at the end of the posting, it’s likely that you will get more responses than without using a CTA.
Let Monster Help with Your Hiring Needs
When you’re looking to fill a position, the first and most important step is to connect with qualified applicants. The next steps include sorting through the applications, conducting interviews, and then making offers to your top candidates. Gain access to Monster’s massive resume database, and find out how Monster can help with your hiring needs.