Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
Electrical Engineer Job Duties:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Get Help Finding the Best Electrical Engineer for your Team
Are you having a hard time attracting and retaining electrical engineers for your business? We understand what you’re up against, and we know how to help. Sign up for exclusive Monster Hiring advice and we’ll send you the latest information on engaging top talent, from crafting the job description to posting the job in all the right places. We’ll even throw in a special job posting offer to get you moving in the right direction. Your next superstar electrical engineer is just around the corner.