[Intro Paragraph] Begin your Java architect job description with a concise paragraph or list of bulleted items designed to sell your company. You might mention your brand’s reputation for innovation or your high profile within the tech sector. Include information about your corporate culture: Are you a leader in work-life balance? A growth leader on the verge of exciting new developments? Whatever traits make your workplace special can serve as important selling points for the right candidate.
Java Architect Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Java applications.
- Achieves ecommerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production and quality standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Studies organization mission, goals, and business drivers, and confers with senior management to understand information requirements.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements, studying business operations and user-interface requirements, and directing development of physical database.
- Determines platform architecture, technology, and tools.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
[Work Hours & Benefits] In this section of your Java architect job description you’ll want to sell the position to potential applicants just as you sold candidates on the workplace in your first paragraph. Mention benefits such as health insurance, bonus potential, and 401(k). Include a salary range and use a salary tool that allows you to input job title and location to determine what level of compensation Java architects can command in your community.
Java Architect Skills/Qualifications:
- Software architecture and design
- Network design and implementation
- Problem-solving capability
- Ability to clearly present technical information to fellow technical professionals as well as non-technical peers
- Web programming skills
- Developing budgets
- Project management
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering; master’s degree a plus
- 1-2 years previous experience as a software developer or Java architect
- Experience with software network design and implementation
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 or SE 11 Programmer Certification; Oracle Certified Master Java SE 6 Developer Certification
[Call to Action] Your Java architect job description should finish strong with a call to action that urges applicants to send a resume and cover letter or fill out an online application.
You’ve Drafted an Enticing Java Architect Job Description. Now Leverage It With a Free Job Post
Make the most of your carefully crafted job post for a Java architect with a free job listing from Monster. Taking advantage of this opportunity to extend your job description’s reach can get you one step closer to finding the right candidate for this crucial and highly competitive role.