Legal Administrative Assistant - Partner Sample Job Description
This legal administrative assistant - partner sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Legal Administrative Assistant Partner Job Responsibilities:
Serves clients by developing and monitoring cases; providing administrative and secretarial support, under the supervision of the partner.
Legal Administrative Assistant Partner Job Duties:
- Develops cases by interviewing prospective clients; reviewing information with the partner.
- Helps clients by filing claims for medical payment coverage; keeping clients informed of case progress.
- Gathers case evidence and documentation by preparing personal injury files; inputting information from medical records, statements of charges, client and witness statements, and lost-wage documentation; filing physical copies; logging incoming mail; contacting medical providers, insurance companies, collection agencies, and others.
- Enhances partner's effectiveness by monitoring case progress; alerting partner of issues requiring his/her attention; maintaining contact with providers, adjusters, and opposing counsel; contributing information to the team case review; completing special projects; providing secretarial support.
- Concludes cases by verifying outstanding balances; preparing settlement documentation and brochures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes law firm mission by completing related results as needed.
Legal Administrative Assistant Partner Skills and Qualifications:
Legal Administration Skills, Client Relationships, Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Word Processing , Research Skills, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Integrity, Client Confidentiality
Find out more about recruiting trends in the legal industry.
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Legal Administrative Assistant Partner Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to hire: