Customer Service Representative Job Description Sample
This customer service representative sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements. Then when you’re ready, post your job on Monster to reach the right talent -- act now and save 20% when you buy a 60-day job ad!
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Improve your Hiring and Retention in 2017
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Customer Service Representative Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: