Sample Interview Questions: Medical Assistant
- Tell me about your previous work experience as a medical assistant.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- What type of responsibilities did you have with patients and visitors?
- Did you assist with any medical office procedures?
- Did you counsel patients?
- Tell me about a challenging situation with a patient and how you handled it.
- What steps did you take to protect patient’s rights and confidentiality?
- How did you add value to the patient’s experience?
- Were you responsible for oversight of equipment and supplies?
- Tell me about your computer skills.
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs, or save time?
- What have you done recently to become a better medical assistant?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?
TargetPost™ job postings connect you with local skilled, hourly and administrative candidates at a competitive price and help simplify your recruiting process.