Personal assistant job description sample
This personal assistant job description template is the ideal blueprint for a job posting that will attract the best qualified candidates. Simply take the specific duties and requirements of your open position, and add them into the overall structure and organization of this template. And if you want more ideas about crafting the perfect job description, Head over to our personal assistant job listings.
[Intro paragraph] The personal assistant job descriptions that get the most attention begin with 2-3 sentences that introduce prospective employees to their company, culture, and working environment. This is a perfect opportunity to set yourself apart from competing job listings by selling your opportunity to job seekers.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Supports client directly as the go-to person for all needs, including daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, delivering presentations, answering calls, etc.
- Is a spokesperson for the client on all matters.
- Provides administrative support.
- Makes administrative decisions and takes action in the client’s absence.
- Manages a high-volume travel schedule.
- Conserves client’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Coordinates projects by capturing timelines and strategies and delivering progress updates.
- Prepares meeting rooms for appointments, coordinates schedules, and greet customers and clients prior to meetings.
- Keeps, prepares, and distributes minutes of meetings.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Highlighting the working hours and benefits specific to your job is always a great idea. Potential personal assistants want to learn things like team size and project duration, along with any potential for advancement. You can also talk about the benefits that set you apart, like healthcare, commuter benefits, and paid time off.
Personal Assistant Qualifications / Skills:
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Always available, mobile, and open to travel
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Client services experience a plus
[Call to Action] Finally, the best personal assistant job listings entice applicants to apply and teach them how, with a strong call to action. For instance, you can let prospective staff know you’d like them to submit an application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the job listing. Or, if you’d rather, ask them to email an application, resume, and supporting documents to a specific person at your organization.
Finished with the perfect personal assistant job description?
Almost there! A great job posting is only the beginning. Let Monster job ads and our range of monthly plans take finding your next personal assistant to the next level. Upgrade your search. Scale it down. Or, cancel at any time. The power is in your hands, especially with access to SearchMonster, our candidate, at no extra charge. Start your plan today!