Billing Supervisor Job Description
This billing supervisor sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Billing Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Maintains revenue by establishing, implementing, and controlling billing system; supervising staff.
Billing Supervisor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes billing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets billing operational standards by contributing billing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying billing system improvements.
- Meets billing financial standards by providing annual billing budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer.
- Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Billing Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Developing Budgets, Process Improvement, Supervision, Problem Solving, Reporting Skills, Multi-tasking, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Reporting Research Results
Learn more about how to hire: