Technical Trainer Job Description
Technical Trainer Job Responsibilities:Prepares employees to accomplish job results by planning, conducting, and evaluating computer training.
Technical Trainer Job Duties:
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical Trainer Skills and Qualifications:Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training , Training Management, Technical Zeal, Self-Development, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity, Microsoft Office Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Technical Trainer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about social media recruiting: